Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2014

Daily Food Diary #71

This is the food, we eat today (^.^)


Bella, Lucky and Snow:
3 apples, 4 carrots, 1 cucumber, 1 field salad, 3 tomatos, 1 hand of herbs and 4 hands of hay
Susi:
1 "Winston Delikat" with beef and wholemeal and 1 "Dein Bestes" juicy sausages with poultry
Sissi:
1/2 hand full of hay and some pieces of cucumber
Schnucki:
1 "Sheba Selection" with calf chunks in sauce, 1 "Dein Bestes" with turkey, 15 "Purina One Steril Cat" with beef, around 3 cm "Winston" malt paste,
Me and my husband:
1 bowl of chocolate cornflakes and 1 plate with tomato mozzarella salad


What an crazy day (~_~) there happens the worst things today... first i fall down and my drink boodle explode while i was in the office, when i came back to my bike my lights was stolen and at the end i had to buy the police 10€ for driving with my bike in the night without real lights... what comes next? An attack from people from an other star?! Oh one moment, i really saw them, some customers today was strange (~_~) oh my godness (^_^)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen