Donnerstag, 14. August 2014

Daily Food Diary #114


Bella, Lucky, Snow

4 hands of hay
6 carrots
1 salad

Sissi

1/2 hand of hay
some pieces of carrots

Schnucki

"Kitekat Markt Mix" with lamp in jelly
1 "Gourmet Gold" with rabbit and carrots
10 "Purina One Steril Cat" with beef
5 "Dreamies" with tasty salmon

Susi

1 "Dein Bestes klassisch" with calf and lamb  
5 "Frolic Unterwegs" with poultry

My Husband and Me

1  plate serbian bean soup with bread
1 plate with tomato mozzarella salad

The day was again total rainy and again the rabbits does not want to play with me outside...it was so bad for me and they thought, what is she doing outside in this rain? I want to play but nobody want to play with me (~_~) bad feeling when they let you fall down so hard... (^_~)

#animals #artgerechtehaltung #bunnies #cats #dailyfooddiary #dogs #essen #food #hasen #haustiere #kaninchen #katzen #pets #rabbits #vegetarisch #zwergkaninchen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen